GoPrivate.com Privacy Notice
GoPrivate.com is operated by LaingBuisson.
What personal information does LaingBuisson Limited hold?
- Information you provide when you use our service, including when you sign up for newsletters or use an enquiry form. This may include your contact, payment or demographic information.
- Information collected by cookies and similar technologies. This includes information about your device and browser, including IP address or mobile device advertising identifiers, as well as information about how you and others use, interact with or respond to the digital services. This type of collection takes place while you are using a digital service or while the digital service is running in the background of your device.
- Precise location information associated with your device when location services are active.
- Information we obtain from other sources, such as business partners, data suppliers and social media platforms
We and third parties, including Google and Facebook, may automatically collect certain information through cookies and similar technologies about your activities over time across our services. Cookies and similar technologies may be included in our web pages, emails, and other digital content. Cookies and similar technologies may be served directly by us or by others for the purposes of personalised adverts and data analytics such as Google Analytics (referred to as 'third-party cookies')
What do LaingBuisson Limited do with the data?
We use the data we collect in the following ways:
- We send enquiries (a request for further information or a quotation) submitted through the Fast Track service on GoPrivate.com to healthcare providers – see more details in the “Our Fast Track service” section below.
- We also send direct enquiries submitted through GoPrivate.com to healthcare providers.
- We send information we believe will be helpful to individuals by email where they have opted to receive this. Communications that we send clearly include an ‘unsubscribe’ option.
Our Fast Track service
By using our Fast Track service, individuals agree to the following terms and conditions. This is to enable us to meet our contractual obligations in respect of the services offered:
- We will send the details you provide to between 1 and 3 third-party healthcare providers.
- Healthcare providers will respond to you directly with a quote or more information.
- Respond to all enquiries within 48 hours of receipt.
- Provide treatments and services with all due care and attention.
- Give you equal standing with existing patients.
- Not sign you for any marketing communications without explicit permission from you.
- Not sell or pass on your data to ANY third parties.
How we collect information
We collect data in the following ways:
- Individuals can use our Fast Track service by completing an online form.
- Individuals can submit an enquiry directly to a healthcare provider by completing an online form.
- Individuals can subscribe online to receive helpful information by email.
LaingBuisson Limited’s data is held in the following places, which are only accessible to selected staff:
- Our password-protected proprietary SQL database.
- Our password-protected CRM system.
If you do not wish us to use your data you can:
- Request to unsubscribe via any of the direct marketing communications that we send.
- Email email@example.com or write to us at 3 Churchgates, Wilderness, Berkhamsted, HP4 2UB.
What restrictions are there on the use of LaingBuisson Limited data for marketing?
- Communications can only be sent when individuals have opted-in to receive them.
- All communications must be relevant and proportionate.
- All communications must contain a clear opportunity to opt-out from future correspondence.
- All requests to opt-out are honoured.