Private hospitals and clinics treating Electric shock

Electric shock is the result of exposure to an open or live electrical current. A person that has been subjected to electric shock could be unconscious and may suffer from burns. Approaching the patient cautiously is important as well as delivering first aid such as CPR. Breathing is also restored with the use of a defibrillator, and burns or other injuries are treated.

Submit a request for further information, a quotation or indicative cost. Your enquiry will be forwarded to up to 3 private healthcare providers. They will respond directly with further information.

Get a quote for electric shock treatment >

Filter by


within     miles ...


Find a hospital or clinic by region


Conditions treated by hospitals and clinics in the UK

Treatments provided by hospitals and clinics in the UK