page query ended --> 1610858822
header rendering started --> 1610858822
header rendering ended --> 1610858822
url alias query started --> 1610858822
url alias query ended --> 1610858822
tab_inc rendering started --> 1610858822
Professor Francis Chinegwundoh MBE
Consultant Urological Surgeon
Medico-legal services provided by Francis Chinegwundoh
Areas of expertise
- Urology in general. Benign prostate disorders, prostate cancer, particularly in brachytherapy and cryotherapy. I run male fertility services and undertake sperm retrieval procedures. I have expertise in male sexual dysfunction and undertake penile implant surgery.
- I have over 18 years of medico-legal experience. I produce in the order of 90 reports a year and attend court on several occasions. The instructions encompass criminal matters, clinical negligence, regulatory body matters and personal injury.
- See www.urologyconsultant.co.uk for list of over 50 publications.
- Chinegwundoh F, Enver M, Lee A, Nargund V, Oliver T. Risk and presenting features of prostate cancer amongst African-Caribbean, South Asian and European men in North-East London. BJU INt. 2006 Dec. 98:1216-1220
Are you prepared to appear in court?
- Two to three court appearances a year.
Time frame for delivery of reports
- Initial consultation from £260 to £300
UK regions covered
- Greater London
- Harley Street
MBBS, MS, MML(Med Law), FRCSEng, FRCSEd, FRCS(Urol), FEBU
Qualified in 1984
in United Kingdom
Registrations and licensing
Memberships and associations
Professor Francis Chinegwundoh MBE is a member of the following professional associations and organisations...
tab_inc rendering ended --> 1610858822
footer rendering started --> 1610858822