page query ended --> 1590486996
header rendering started --> 1590486996
header rendering ended --> 1590486996
url alias query started --> 1590486996
url alias query ended --> 1590486996
tab_inc rendering started --> 1590486996
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hip and Knee Specialist
, Cheadle, Greater Manchester
0161 495 7000
Medico-legal services provided by Mr Nikhil Shah
Mr Shah provides reports on clinical negligence within his specialist area of practice, including primary and revision hip and knee replacements, pelvic and acetabular fractures and long bone and periarticular trauma.
He also provides reports on personal injuries that arise from road traffic accidents, falls, slips, trips, major trauma, upper and lower limb and pelvic fractures (wrist, hip, tibia, ankle and femur), soft neck tissue and back injuries (whiplash), injuries of the knee, ankle and periprosthetic fractures and low velocity impact.
His workload is approximately split between 45:45:10 Claimant/ defendant/ single joint expert. He gets instructions from major UK solicitor firms and provides comprehensive CPR complaint reports.
Time frame for delivery of reports
- Within twenty working days
- 2013 - British orthopaedic Association medicolegal session on - Pain, Percentages, Advancement/Acceleration and other nebulous concepts in medicolegal practice.
- 2013 - Faculty - 4th Annual Oxford Medical Law Conference Wadham College, September 2013.
- 2013 - Complex and Curious Personal Injury Claims, Leeds, Organisers - 7 Solicitors LLP J Kelbie and Barrister J Dingle, Jackson reforms discussed
- 2012 - Medicolegal update, BOA September 2012
- 2012 - Faculty Courtroom Skills course, Irwin Mitchell, TLA Medicolegal & Kings Chambers Leeds 2012
- 2012 - Clinical Negligence in Orthopaedics, Wrightington, Feb 2012
- 2011 - Enrolled Bond Solon Certificate course
- 2011 - Faculty -Courtroom experience training course, BTS, Manchester
- 2011 - The Whiplash conference Leeds 2011 (discussion about LVI)
- 2011 - Medicolegal reporting training course Leeds 2011
- 2010 - Clinical Negligence training course Leicester June 2010
- 2010 - Medicolegal Training and report writing course Leeds May 2010
- 2008 - Core and Essential Medicolegal Training courses, Bolton
- 2007 - Medicolegal report writing course
- 2006 - Medico-legal Experts certificate- (Inns of Court School of Law, City University, London, & In Practice Training)
- 2006 - Medico-legal report writing (core skills) Professional Solutions
Book an appointment
0161 495 7000
Reveal phone no. >
Book a consultation now
FRCS(Tr&Orth), FRCS(Glasg), MHc(Orth), MS(Orth), DNB(Orth).
Qualified in 1993
Registrations and licensing
Memberships and associations
Nikhil Shah is a member of the following professional associations and organisations...
tab_inc rendering ended --> 1590486996
footer rendering started --> 1590486996