RIAS, specialist insurer for the over 50s, has launched a Funeral Plan.
The Funeral Plan is designed to allow customers to pay up-front for their funeral, saving their families the cost and distress of making such arrangements at a later date. The average price of a basic funeral currently stands at around £2390, so it is very important to consider planning ahead.
RIAS Managing Director Janet Connor comments: "At RIAS we always put customer satisfaction and service first and never allow ourselves to become complacent about our product offering. Earlier this year we tested a new proposition for our customers by offering a selection of RIAS home policyholders a pre-paid Funeral Plan. The results of these tests were outstanding in both response and uptake, and we have therefore decided to launch Funeral Plan as a permanent part of the RIAS product range. We are delighted to have linked up with our new partner, Dignity, which is an expert in Funeral Plans, and look forward to providing this additional product to our customers."
Dignity is the largest funeral services provider in the UK.
- Pre-arranged funerals give security and peace of mind to the customer and his/her family and friends
- Offer is exclusively available to over 50s
- All costs of services included in plan are guaranteed to be met: in less than ten years from now, a typical funeral could cost up to £4,000
- Dignity has over 550 Funeral Directors as well as relationships with 300 independent funeral directors - nationwide coverage
- Customer can be confident in the knowledge that their wishes are known and observed
- To mark the launch of this new product, RIAS is offering £50 discount, available now to RIAS customers.