Norwich Union Healthcare has added to and improved the range of benefits on Global Care and Global Care Plus, its international and expatriate private medical insurance range.
- Multi base currency – premiums and benefits are now expressed in £ Sterling, US Dollars and Euros.
- Coverage – the product splits the world into 5 areas, these areas have been expanded to include some countries that were previously in a higher area of cover.
- £500 Wellness benefit as standard on GCP, previously there was no benefit for this. Covers Well Woman and Well Man tests. (750 in Dollars or Euros).
- Chronic conditions and HIV aids cover- routine maintenance and monitoring of chronic conditions introduced as standard for individual policies. Benefit limits are £3000 for GC and £5000 for GCP.
- Ambulance benefit – full cover for the cost of a road ambulance to the nearest facility. Benefit limit removed.
- Increase in cash benefit limits from £25 to £100 per night for GC and from £50 to £150 per night for GCP. Paid for up to 28 nights.