Specialist insurer Hiscox has launched a new annual travel insurance policy available online that provides a choice of Europe or worldwide cover for individuals, couples and families.
Hiscox travel insurance cover includes:
- Up to £10 million emergency medical cover
- Up to £2 million personal liability cover
- Up to £50,000 legal expenses
- Up to £10,000 for political unrest and natural catastrophe evacuation to get you to a safe destination and includes specialist assistance support
- Up to £5,000 for cancellation and curtailment if a trip needs to be cut short due to an emergency such as your home being flooded
- Extended travel disruption cover for missed departure in the case you miss a flight or cannot travel due to a strike, industrial action or mechanical breakdown, this cover is especially important for independent travellers
Options include winter sports, business travel, and extended sports activity cover for high-octane activities such as white water rafting, quad biking and kite surfing.