Greenbee, the new direct financial services company from retail group John Lewis, has launched a single trip travel policy which covers people up to age 85.
Cover includes -
- holiday postponement or cancellation
- lost luggage up to £2,500
- access to medical treatment abroad
- cover for some pre-existing medical conditions
- Travel Concierge Service
- free legal advice
The Travel Concierge Service can be used for help with travel advice such as where to stay, helping you to organise your travel money, car rental and transport facilities, entertainment information, gift and shopping services
The policy will consider providing cover, usually for an extra cost, if your medical condition falls into any of these categories:
- any respiratory condition (relating to the lungs or breathing) that you've ever received treatment for
- any cardiovascular condition (any condition relating to the heart, arteries, veins or blood pressure) that you've ever received treatment for
- any stroke that you've ever received treatment for
- any cancer that you've ever received treatment for
- any other medical condition you have or have had that you're taking prescribed medication for or that you're waiting to receive or have received treatment for within the last 2 years.