Why is health insurance so difficult to understand?
Private Healthcare Summit 2017 Presentation Bundle
Were you unable to attend the event?
Then catch up with the insights from our array of expert speakers.
The fourth annual Private Healthcare Summit took place on Tuesday June 20th, 2017 at the QE II Centre in the heart of Westminster. The theme was developing the market for private healthcare through partnership, innovation, delivering value and world class care. Featuring keynote presentations from:
- Chris Blackwell-Frost, Chief Customer Officer, Nuffield Health (The future shape of private healthcare)
- Mark Jackson, Principal Information Assurance Architect, Cisco (Cyber security in healthcare)
- Matthew Ward, Corporate Innovation Manager, AXA PPP Healthcare (Innovation in the PMI market)
- Chris Graham, Chief Executive, Picker Institute Europe (Measuring patient experience
This bundle contains…
- Complete presentations from the Private Healthcare UK Summit 2017 (Zip file containing PDFs)
- Covering all presentations from the main sessions
- Huge variety of expert industry speakers
Get the Bundle
Want complete audio and transcript? Check out our Deluxe Bundle