Why is health insurance so difficult to understand?
- Industry insight
- Condition and Treatment
- NHS save the private healthcare sector
- Can the NHS save the private healthcare sector?
Can the NHS save the private healthcare sector
- Type: Presentation (PDF)
- Author: Clare Auty
- Organisation: Browne Jacobson
- Event where presented: Private Healthcare Summit 2016
- Access: Restricted to attendees of the event
Clare Auty, Partner at Browne Jacobson, presented "Will the NHS be the saviour of the private healthcare sector? Partnering with the NHS" at the Private Healthcare Summit 2016.
In this presentation, Clare examines if a partnership between private healthcare providers and the NHS could revive the private healthcare sector to help meet the challenge of the change in shape of health demand.
Download the presentation
The presentation is available to download in PDF format to all attendees of the Private Healthcare Summit 2016. To view the presentation, after downloading the PDF, put in the password sent to all attendees.