Why is health insurance so difficult to understand?
IMTJ Medical Travel Summit 2018
Event: IMTJ Medical Travel Summit 2018
Event Date: 21/05/2018 to 24/05/2018
Venue: Wyndham Grand, Athens 104 37, Greece
Event director: Sarah Ward
Tel: +44 (0)1442 817817
Event website: summit.imtj.com
About the event
The IMTJ Medical Travel Summit is a high level event, based in Athens, aimed at senior decision makers involved in the medical tourism and international patient market.
There are many conferences and congresses that have grown up around the industry; most have failed to deliver the content that delegates want and to address the major issues that face the industry.
IMTJ 2018 promises you...
- GREAT speakers. We handpick our speakers. People who have true insight and knowledge AND who can get their message across to a multinational conference audience. Promotional presentations are BANNED!
- GREAT content. We focus on the real issues facing the industry. We deliver content that is of VALUE to those who want to grow their medical tourism business.
- GREAT timing, It’s run by a bunch of Brits. We invented Big Ben. Our sessions don’t overrun. Lunch will take place at lunchtime… not at tea time!
- GREAT company. Plenty of opportunities to network, set up one to one meetings and to participate in the B2B Meetings in the Networking Lounge
- GREAT location. The capital of Greece and one of the oldest cities in the world, Athens is a fascinating destination where ancient landmarks jostle with bustling neighbourhoods.
The agenda for the IMTJ Medical Travel Summit 2018 will focus on the major challenges and issues faced in this developing industry. Agenda topics may include:
- The state of the market
- The European perspective
- The Asian perspective
- The Middle East perspective
- The corporate purchaser’s perspective
- The agency/facilitator model
- Technology in medical tourism
- Measuring medical travel
- Adopting a marketing mindset
- Delivering an outstanding international patient experience
- Ethical, legal and regulatory aspects of medical travel
- The Great Debate. Topic TBA
The conference takes place at the Wyndham Grand, in Athens, Greece. Superbly situated within Athens’ phenomenal historic centre, this elegant hotel offers easy access to significant landmarks – including the nearly 4,000-year-old Acropolis – as well as the theatre district, exceptional museums, incredible nightlife, and the charm and magnificence of this legendary city. Athens International Airport (ATH) is a short drive from the hotel and, with easy access to the airport via nearby Metaxourgio Metro station, rest assured that you can arrive and depart with ease.