Private hospitals and clinics treating Glue ear (child)

When the middle ear becomes filled with fluid, hearing loss occurs. This condition is called glue ear; also called OME (otitis media with effusion). Children are most affected with glue ear. The exact reason for this condition is unknown and treatment is is rarely necessary as it often resolves itself. Only in severe cases will an ENT surgeon perform surgery such as draining the ear.

For more information on ear, nose and throat conditions, take a look at our free guide.

Submit a request for further information, a quotation or indicative cost. Your enquiry will be forwarded to up to 3 private healthcare providers. They will respond directly with further information.

Get a quote for glue ear (child) treatment >

Filter by


within     miles ...


Find a hospital or clinic by postcode

  • G12 0PJ (1)