Private hospitals and clinics treating Burns and scalds

The skin can get damaged because of excessive heat. If the source of heat is dry, for example fire or a hot iron, then the damage is called a ‘burn’. On the other hand if the source is wet like steam or hot water then the term ‘scald’ is used. Both cause intense pain and redness. Blisters (fluid filled bumps on the skin) can also form in the area.

Submit a request for further information, a quotation or indicative cost. Your enquiry will be forwarded to up to 3 private healthcare providers. They will respond directly with further information.

Get a quote for burns and scalds treatment >

Filter by


within     miles ...


Showing results for GP practices/clinics, show individual GPs


Conditions treated by hospitals and clinics in the UK

Treatments provided by hospitals and clinics in the UK