Either Private or NHS?

My angiogram as an NHS patient in a London Hospital found 2 partially blocked arteries if it is decided that I need angioplasty do I have any option of getting consultation / second opinion eg at Royal Brompton and Harefield Hospital. Unfortunately I have no private insurance it would be excluded as an existing condition if I get a Bupa insurance now .
Can I use Royal Bropmton's "private patients" optioin in any such manner that some of the cost can still be covered by NHS I can pay for example for some of the materials to be used but I can not afford to pay for everything . I wonder if I may be allowed not to pay some of those costs that could be covered by NHS anyway I am entitled to NHS treatment . Is it either NHS Or Private ? only

z s

  to post new content in the forum.