Is there a private healthcare ombudsman I can go to if my op goes badly?

After I gave birth, I put on a lot of weight and I think the only solution for me now is a gastric band operation. I've been looking into it for months and done my research. I'm not naive but obviously you hear a lot in the news about horror stories for this kind of thing and I was wondering, if something were to go wrong, who do you go to?


  to post new content in the forum.

The Financial Ombudsman Service is a good place to start. Look at the PPF website for further guidance