How do I choose a ENT Dr for my snoring?

I'm looking for a Doctor that specialises in ENT surgery due to my snoring , my current Dr has given me meds but I feel I need to see someone specialist now, as it's getting bad! I found a few nearby but I'm not really sure who to choose. Do you have any advice on where I should start my search, sort of what to look for? I would like to find someone with good reviews and can show me their previous work, is this usually supplied? How much money should I be putting aside do you think? Much appreciated.


  to post new content in the forum.

Many doctors have their own websites where you will find information about them including their specialties and interests. There will also be listed on several of the websites linked from PPF website. You can see some information about fees by research on the web and you can ask directly for a quotation from the doctor.