Electric shock | Private Healthcare UK
Advertisement

Electric shock

Electric shock

Electric shock is the result of exposure to an open or live electrical current. A person that has been subjected to electric shock could be unconscious and may suffer from burns. Approaching the patient cautiously is important as well as delivering first aid such as CPR. Breathing is also restored with the use of a defibrillator, and burns or other injuries are treated.

Submit a request for further information, a quotation or indicative cost. Your enquiry will be forwarded to up to 3 private healthcare providers. They will respond directly with further information.

Get a quote for electric shock treatment >

Get a quote

Get a quote

Submit a request for further information, a quotation or indicative cost for private UK treatment.

  • Your enquiry will be forwarded to up to 3 private healthcare providers
  • They will respond directly with further information

Get a quote >

Features

Latest news

Two out of five private hospitals in England do not meet safety standards intended to protect the...

Feedback from patients at BMI Three Shires Hospital in Cliftonville has shown that 99.2% of those...

Feedback from patients at BMI The Manor Hospital in Biddenham has shown that 99.0% of those who...

Electric shock

Find a ...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Connect with us on: