When any carbon-based fuel like gasoline, diesel, propane or methane is used at home or in a motor vehicle, it consumes oxygen. If there is enough supply of oxygen then carbon dioxide is formed which is relatively harmless but if oxygen is not sufficient, then carbon monoxide is formed which is dangerous to health. Carbon monoxide binds tightly to haemoglobin in the same position as oxygen thus displacing it. So the body gets an inadequate amount of oxygen. It causes headache, dizziness, fast heart rate, nausea, unconsciousness and, if the person is asleep,then death can occur without him/her noticing any discomfort.
Submit a request for further information, a quotation or indicative cost. Your enquiry will be forwarded to up to 3 private healthcare providers. They will respond directly with further information.