What's better? Private or NHS healthcare?
Brandcast Media : UK advertising agency
Brandcast Media take time to understand their clients' businesses, objectives and audiences and take care to design, develop, refine and release rich media experiences that will trigger rewarding exchange.
A distinctive and experienced team of strategists, web designers, account managers, writers, video producers and editors, programmers and multimedia experts who develop open and long-lasting relationships with their clients - always aiming to exceed their expectations.
They do not favour one medium, channel or format over another but only favour the solution of maximum impact - which could be a film, website, webcast, podcast, extranet or digital marketing campaign, or any combination of these.
Vast experience in helping organisations to distinguish themselves
They have decades of experience in helping organisations such as property and construction, healthcare, legal and professional services, luxury brands, hospitality, tourism and leisure, government, telecoms and IT, energy, and arts, media and charities to distinguish themselves on screen and face to face.
They use this experience to support:
- Brand launch and positioning
- Sales and marketing campaigns
- Social media campaigns
- E-learning and professional development
- Customer relationship management
- Public affairs, CSR and stakeholder communications
- Internal brand engagement and employee communications
How do they work?
They like to get right inside your mind before they start on your project.
They will ask the right questions and listen carefully so that they understand your brand, business and communications ambitions.
They will demonstrate that understanding in the proposals they put to you, and as the project progresses, will keep using that understanding to stay firmly on track.
They will be quite demanding of you, seeking your input at every critical point and will be happy to work with any of your other agencies to make sure that their work fits seamlessly into the full communications picture.
- Online Insight and social media monitoring
- Interactive brand development
- Digital content strategy and development
- Communication planning
- Online sales and marketing campaigns
- Social media strategy and development
- Measurement, analytics, ROI
Now everyone has an online presence, it’s important to stand out and deliver with your web activity. Brandcast Media don’t just churn out the same website every time with generic imagery and limited functionality; they guarantee to build you a great website that will capture your audience from the start with your personality and style.
- Online video production
- Interactive video
- Talking heads and interviews
- Mobile video
- Motion graphics
- At Brandcast, they can:
- Develop websites for mobile users
- Create mobile apps for Android, iOS platforms and tablet computers
- Set up text services
Social media has revolutionised the way people communicate and share information. It has put power in the hands of customers and given people the opportunity to engage with brands openly and honestly. By understanding and tracking your brand online, you can better understand, respond to and attract the attention of specific audiences.
Whether it’s a brand, business, product or a message, with the right online strategy, Brandcast Media can get you noticed online. They’re specialists in the science, underpinning the channels they work with. The services they offer include social networking, SEO, PPC, email marketing, media buying and analytics, will give you greater exposure to your target markets, resulting in increased new business acquisition. They track all services to ensure you can see the return on your investment and to maximise the value from your campaigns.
- Live webcasting and on-demand webcasting
- Mobile webcasting
- Social and interactive webcasting
- Webcast apps
- Experienced video production and editing on location
- Integrated webcasts to existing platforms
- Stand-alone webcasting microsites
- Online and offline distribution
- Live virtual meetings
- Build in interactivity (voting/messaging) and social media
- Accredited learning
16-17 Little Portland Street
Contact: Charlie Grieve
Contact: Lauren Owens
Tel: +44 (0)20 7291 5070
Tel: +65 9151 9965