Private GP in London available for appointments and home visits.
Qualifications: BPharm; MB,BS; LRCP; MRCS; MRCGP; Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine.
Dr Harris is a general medical practitioner at the Temple Fortune Health Centre, North London, with 28 years experience in General Medical Practice
He qualified in 1976, has General Medical Council registration, professional indemnity insurance and the ongoing commitment to training required to practice as a GP in the UK. His policy is to maintain the highest level of medical care and attention at all times.
He is also an Honorary Consultant Surgeon at Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, London WC1.
He offers all the services commonly offered by a GP Practice, as follows:
- Doctor Consultations
- Medical Procedures
- Travel/Health Vaccinations (not yellow fever)
In addition, he provides the following services:
- Medical Examinations and investigations
- Influenza Vaccinations
- Childhood Immunisations
He works closely with a number of carefully chosen therapists, who complement the holistic approach to healthcare. They can offer the following services:
- Nutritional Therapy
Dr Martin Harris is also a London-based General Medical Practitioner, preparing medico-legal reports concerning all aspects of general medical practice, including:
- Medical records
- Medical ethics
- Medical disputes
- Personal injury, including road traffic accident and whiplash injuries
- Falling, tripping and slipping accidents
- Medical competence, accidents and negligence
- Prescribing and dispensing errors
- Therapeutic misadventure
- General medical reports in asylum, refugee and immigration cases
- Drugs and alcohol supervised testing
- 'Chain of custody'
- British Medical Association
- Medical Defence Union
- General Medical Council
- Assurance Medical Society
- Association for Victims of Medical Accidents (AvMA)
- Clinical Assessor to the Independent Review Panel UK
Website for Circumcision London: http://circumcisionlondon.co.uk/