Dr Sasi Attili : Private dermatologist and online skin specialist
Private dermatologist: Sasi Attili
Dr Sasi Attili, is a Consultant Dermatologist and founder of Online Skin Specialist Ltd.
He entertains private dermatology consultations online and within
Tayside. He is also part of the dermatology consultant panel on
www.justanswer.com & serves as a Dermatology Specialist Advisor for DrThom / Lloyds Pharmacy.
He is experienced in treating a
wide range of inflammatory skin diseases (rashes like psoriasis,
eczema, urticaria, acne etc), infections and skin cancers; both in dark
and white skin. He has a special interest in acne and pigmentation
problems. He has performed a variety of skin surgeries including skin
flaps and grafts (plastic surgery), microdermabrasion, scar revisions,
LASER treatment, chemical peels, etc.
He is very popular with his patients and colleagues. You can click here to read some of the testimonials he has received. He has won quite a few awards at International meetings and conferences and has a number of presentations and publications to his name, in peer-reviewed international journals. He is also a referee for a number of reputed international journals, as elaborated below. He believes in making expert skin advice affordable and accessible to people of all social and economic strata.
Key benefits of his Online Dermatology Consultation Service
- Fee starts from as little as £10.40
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed, or get your money back. You have nothing to lose!
- Instant response: with the option to chat with Dr. Attili on the phone
- Prescription service available: Obtain a private prescription for your skin problem and a skin consultation report to take your GP/ doctor
- No GP referral needed: Consult a Skin Specialist directly, without the need to consult your family doctor
- Confidential advice: Your details will not be shared with your GP or the NHS, without your consent!
Online dermatology consultation
Dr Sasi Attili offers a convenient and affordable e-dermatology/ tele-dermatology service where patients can contact him directly, without the need to consult a primary care physician. There are absolutely no waiting times and his turn around time is usually 1-2 hours (unless on holiday). He aims to make Dermatology services accessible to all, where ever they are in the world and can assure you of top quality and personal care. Following a consultation, you can even request a prescription for the medications recommended, which shall be posted within 24 hours to your home address.
Dermatology is a very visual science and most diagnosis can be made on the basis of good quality photographs and a good history (which can be provided securely through his dermatology consultation website and over the telephone). Whether your consultation is online or on the phone, he hopes that you will get nearly the same experience as consulting him in person.
His online consultation fee is very affordable and will appeal to people who do not have easy access to a reputable skin specialist. In most cases he aims to provide you with a solution, without the need for further investigations. However, if necessary you may be asked to make an appointment to see him or another doctor, in person.
Dr Attili’s experience in the diagnosis and treatment of skin problems is widespread and includes the following:
Inflammatory skin diseases (psoriasis, eczema, urticaria etc
- Contact dermatitis
Skin cancer/mole check
- Hair loss
- Paediatric dermatology
Skin flaps and grafts (plastic surgery)
- Attili SK, Ibbotson SH, Fleming C. Role of non-surgical therapies in the management of Periocular Basal Cell Carcinoma and Squamous Intraepidermal Carcinoma. Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed. 2012 Apr;28(2):68-79
- Kerr AC, Ferguson J, Attili SK, Beattie PE, Coleman AJ, Dawe RS, Eberlein B, Goulden V, Ibbotson SH, Menage Hdu P, Moseley H, Novakovic L, Walker SL, Woods JA, Young AR, Sarkany RP. Ultraviolet A1 phototherapy: a British Photodermatology Group workshop report. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2012 Apr;37(3)
- Attili SK, Dawe RS, Ibbotson SH. A review of pain experienced during topical Photodynamic Therapy - our experience in Dundee. Photodiagnosis Photodyn Ther. 2011 Mar;8(1):53-7
View more publications by Dr Sasi Attili
Latest oral presentations (regional, national & international meetings)
Attili SK, Attili VR. Acrofacial vitiligo has features of both vitiligo and lichen sclerosus. An association or a distinct pattern disease? A clinical and histopathological review of 54 cases.
VRF Vitiligo Master Class, Barcelona- November 2011 (nominated to represent UK)
Attili SK, Attili VR. Histopathological staging of vitiligo lesions- Implications for treatment. IPCC, Bordeaux- September 2011
Scottish Dermatological Society meeting, Dundee- Feb 2012
London Dermatopathology Symposium, May 2012.
London Dermatopathology Symposium, May 2012.
View more presentations by Dr Sasi Attili
Reviewer/ referee for the following Journals:
Intuition Communication Ltd bears no responsibility for information
published on this website, which concerns or relates to advertisers and
their products and services. Read Disclaimer in full.