Dr Dirk Vanzele is a Consultant Plastic and Aesthetic Surgeon at Clinic BeauCare near Brussels, Belgium. He provides a wide range of plastic and aesthetic surgery procedures and treatments including face surgery (e.g. facelifts and dermabrasion), breast surgery (e.g. breast implants and breast reduction) and liposuction.
Dr Vanzele is registered with the General Medical Council and is a member of the Belgian society for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic surgery. He speaks English, Dutch and French.
Indicative prices for cosmetic surgery are provided on the Clinic BeauCare website - all prices are all-inclusive, with no extra charges for anaesthesia, support garments etc. The clinic's guarantee is that they offer a free re-intervention within the year if there are problems after a surgery.
Qualifications and training in plastic and aesthetic surgery
- Individual training in microsurgery at the anatomy lab of the University Hospital of Liège (5 years)
- Fellowship ( visiting fellow) ( California – USA) Aesthetic Facial Surgery
- University Diploma : Advanced Course in skin cancer surgery (FRANCE)
- University Diploma : Cosmetic Dermatology , Lasers & Cosmetology (FRANCE)
- Advanced Course in Breast Surgery; Toulouse (France)
- Rhinoplasty Course; 2002-Dallas-Texas (USA)
- Rhinoplastie Course; Nice (FRANCE)
- Advances in Plastic Surgery Course; Barcelona (Spain)
- 3nd International Course on Body Contouring and Aesthetic Breast Liège Surgery; Liège (B) 2003
- Advances in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery - Cutting Edge VII; New-York (USA)
Intuition Communication Ltd bears no responsibility for information published on this website, which concerns or relates to advertisers and their products and services. Read Disclaimer in full.