The Create Fertility Infertility Clinic, at 103-105 Harley Street, provides a new vision for women’s health combining a holistic evidence-based approach to fertility treatment, menopause and female endocrine problems with the most up-to-date technology such as Doppler (blood flow measurement) and 3D ultrasound scanning.
The Clinic also offer clients advances in ultrasound scanning in pregnancy, including screening for Downs Syndrome, fetal growth assessment, placental blood flow measurements and 4D ultrasound scanning.
Create Fertility provides a unique diagnostic and therapeutic infertility service, which provides each woman (or couple) rapid and easy access to a range of specialists covering every aspect of male and female reproductive health. Advice and care will be tailored to each individual’s needs and will be sympathetic and interactive.
• Infertility treatment
• One-Stop Fertility Diagnosis
• Assisted Conception Treatments
• In Vitro Fertalisation (IVF)
• Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority
• Natural Cycle IVF
• Intracytoplasmic SPERM Injection (ICSI)
• Stimulated IVF Treatment
• Complications of IVF Treatment
• Causes of Failure
Create Fertility Clinic offers expert 3D/4D ultrasound scanning in pregnancy led by the pioneer of ultrasound diagnostics, Professor Stuart Campbell. Professor Campbell is renowned for introducing new techniques in obstetrics including the routine pregnancy scan, early diagnosis of fetal abnormalities, assessment of fetal growth and wellbeing in addition to ultrasound screening for ovarian cancer.
In addition to providing parents-to-be with a breathtaking memento of their pregnancy to share with others, 3D/4D in pregnancy helps in the detection of many anomalies such as cleft lip, cleft palate and club foot.
Create Fertility team
• 3D/4D Scanning: Professor Stuart Campbell DSc, FRCP, FRCOG
• Infertility/Reproductive Medicine: Mrs Geeta Nargund Bio MB, FRCOG
• Andrology/Andropause: Mr Vinod Nargund Bio PhD, FRCS (uro)
• Advanced Ultrasound Scanning: Dr Vera Medic MD
• Resident Gynaecologist: Dr Valentina Caccavari MD