The London Imaging Centre provides a range of modern and efficient diagnostic and imaging services under one roof, where all patients benefit from the combination of clinical excellence and convenience. The London Imaging Centre has been established in the Harley Street area for over 25 years and is the only independent scanning centre to offer a full range of modalities. Owned and operated by InHealth, the London Imaging Centre is one of the UK’s leading diagnostic and imaging providers for the Private Sector and also supports the NHS.
Clinical excellence and high quality patient care lie at the heart of the service. The London Imaging Centre and InHealth retain the services of many leading Specialist Consultant Radiologists and the Centre is run by a highly experienced management team committed to delivering a top quality service to both referrer and patient.
The London Imaging Centre offers the following diagnostic options:
* All neuro-vascular and musculoskeletal scanning, including specialist spine and Sports Medicine protocols
* Abdominal – MRCP, liver MRI, renal angiography
* Specialist TMJ coil with open and closed mouth plus all ENT (head and neck)
* Breast MRI
* Cardiac MRI for anatomy, function and perfusion
* Specialist Prostate Scanning
* MRI arthrography
* All routine CT exams, including chest, abdomen and pelvis, head and neck, spine, ankles, and feet with 3D reconstructions possible
* Implant planning - Dental scans specific for dental implants and 3D reconstruction
* Back pain nerve blocks - Diagnostic therapeutic blocks under CT guidance
* Fine needle aspirations with CT guidance
* All general X-Rays
* Approved site for immigration chest X-Rays for New Zealand, Canada and the USA
* Dental OPG’s and Lat Ceph
* Range of general ultrasound exams
* Vascular scanning
* Breast scans with localization and biopsy
* Ultrasound assisted arthrography in conjunction with MRI
DXA (DEXA) - Bone Densometry
* Scanning to check the denstiy of the bones, particularly looking for indications of osteopenia and osteoporosis
Speed and accuracy are of the essence in reporting. They offer an ‘on the spot’ reporting service for plain X-Rays in many cases and all other reports (MRI, CT, NM or US) are available from their specialist radiologists within 24 hours and same day when requested for urgent cases.
InHealth is committed to employing the latest technology for the benefit of referrers and their patients. The London Imaging Centre is equipped with an array of modern diagnostic equipment, including digital X-Ray, a state-of-the-art GE 1.5T MRI, high quality DXA scanner and Ultrasound -linked into PACSmail for electronic transmission of digital images to both Radiologists and referring Consultants for fast reporting and return.
Customer service, patient care, comfort and safety are paramount. The London Imaging Centre has recently undergone a major refurbishment, and is now finished to the highest standards with a pleasant and modern interior and a comfortable and welcoming environment for patients. The Centre offers easy access to both able and disabled visitors, with highly trained staff ready to make the patient experience as easy as possible.
Opening Times: 8am to 8pm Monday – Saturday (Sunday appointments on request)