International health insurance provider William Russell has enhanced its Global Health Elite plan. Changes include:
- Oncology (i.e. any treatment for cancer) required on an in-patient or day-patient basis, – radiotherapy, – chemotherapy. Full refund in respect of all eligible costs
- Out-patient costs for medically necessary follow up consultations and tests for cancer. Period varies from one to five years according to level selected
The following new exclusions have been added or amended:
- Do not pay for any alternative treatments and therapies such as hydrotherapy of any kind, aqua physiotherapy of any kind, kinesiology, colonic irrigation, IDD (Inter vertebral Differential Dynamics), myotherapy, cranioelectrical stimulation, or chelation therapy
- Do not pay for autopsies.
- Do not pay for any bank charges
- Do not pay for sclerotherapy for spider veins, surgical and non-surgical treatment of superficial varicose veins or nasal septum deviation.
Various changes on the Essential range have been made, including a clearer differentiation between premiums for the Middle East and the rest of the world.