After six months Now Health International has convincingly met and exceeded the six key service promises that the company set itself on its launch in January.
The new international health insurance provider made a service commitment from the outset to its customers with six key promises.
- Processing eligible claims within five working days-result 4.5 days
- Responding to underwriting referred business within two working days-result 1.5 days
- Dispatching hardcopy plan documents within five working days-result one day
- Issuing membership cards within two working days-result one day
- Issuing guarantees of payment to medical providers within 2 working days- result 2 days
- Responding to all enquiries within one working day- result one day.
Tim Mutton at Now Health says, “The publishing of a set of stringent standards in key areas of service was a challenge both to ourselves, as a young company, and to the market. I am delighted that we have not only met our commitments but have beaten the standards in some cases. Our new technology platform has performed extremely well. Our model is built for scale and we are more than confident that we can meet and improve on our promises as the book continues to grow.”