If you need information about long-term care and don’t know where to turn, AdviceOnCare.co.uk are care fees advice and planning specialists who can help you with all your long term care planning and preparation.
If you are faced with the arrangements of long term care for a friend or loved one, you will most likely come across some technical terms which can leave people thrown to what care fees actually mean. These industry terms not only make it more difficult to understand, but effectively put people off claiming what is rightfully theirs.
Annual long term care fees can cost between £25,000 and £43,472 per year according to Saga so it certainly pays to get a clear, concise and independent care fees advice/nursing home care fees advice, so you can make sure that the decision you make is beneficial.
The team at AdviceOnCare.co.uk will not only offer clear and concise advice, they will also:
- Check whether the person is entitled to free NHS continuing care
- Check that all state benefits are being claimed
- Calculate what the shortfall in care fees will be
- Obtain independent quotes from a variety of long-term care annuity providers
- Provide customers with a detailed personal report on the best funding options
Advice On Care is based in Berkshire but offer personal long-term care advice nationally.