Bupa has opened the first health experience store to help
improve the long-term health of customers on a walk-in basis.
Visitors to the store can receive an eye check, improve
their health knowledge, and discover their real health age, body mass index and
target heart rate through a range of online tools plus access the usual range
of Bupa services.
Bupa's new store Includes:
- A concierge who can help visitors navigate their way
around the store
- A health and wellness zone where you can use Bupa's interactive online tools
to learn your real health age, body mass index and target heart rate
- A range of health products, including pedometers, books,
exercise fit balls, yoga mats, watches that monitor your heart rate
- A Blink optical store offering eye checks and fashion
- Peak Health Management that offers corporate medical
The Bupa store also provides a range of interactive games
that use motion sensor technology and help you learn more about your health.
There is a slight snag for UK customers, the store is in
Australia, but perhaps they will open stores here soon.
Private medical insurance news: 26 June 2012