HSA have updated their Dental Plan, with cover starting from as little as 24p per day per person, that’s just £7.35 per month. The Dental Plan includes:
- 100% money back towards bills for maintenance, including check-ups, x-rays and hygienist visits, up to your annual limit.
- 75% money back on bills for dental treatment, including crowns and white fillings, up to your annual limits, subject to a three month qualifying period.
- Cover if you need to see a dentist in an emergency, if you're in severe pain or problems with your teeth are causing other health problems subject to a three month qualifying period.
- Cover if you need treatment following an accident, where your teeth suffer damage subject to a three month qualifying period.
- One off payment of up to £12,000 if you are diagnosed with mouth cancer, subject to a six month qualifying period.
- Dental Accident Cover and Dental Emergency Visit cover apply anywhere in the World for any trip with a duration of up to and including 28 days.