ExpatPlus 2008 plan:
- Home nursing: number of days are increased up to 100 days for plan Universe.
- Medical appliances: compensation is increased with €500 for plans Orbit and Universe.
- Vision care: compensation is increased with €50 for plan Orbit and 100 EUR for Universe.
- Transport by ambulance: compensation is increased with €500 for plan Orbit and 1€,000 for Universe.
New benefits as from 1 January 2008
- Logopaedics and speech therapy: Orbit and Universe plans cover 50% of the costs.
- Convalescence and rehabilitation: Universe plan reimburses expenses up to max. 28 days.
- Personal liability: is standard
- Evacuation and repatriation: benefits are improved and Mondial Assistance replaces International SOS as service provider.
- Access to up-to-date online country information.
New premiums as from 1 January 2008
Vanbreda International always tries to minimise premium rate increases for its clients. Although new technologies, treatments, drugs and diagnostic procedures continue to drive up the cost of health care, they have managed to limit the premium increase to an average of 2% for medical costs and 4% for dental costs. The premiums for Accident, Permanent disability and Temporary incapacity remain unchanged.