Advertisement

Critical illness claims figures from Royal Liver

Progress from Royal Liver paid out £7.5m in benefits to customers between 01/01/09 and 31/10/09.

Ninety per cent of life only claims were paid out in this period, while 86% of critical illness claims were paid, with the remaining 14% not meeting the policy definitions.

Royal Liver had no critical illness claims declinations due to non-disclosure.

 

Comment on this page »

Features

Latest news

Chelsea and Westminster named the best place to work in the NHS for 2015

Nuffield Health opens doors of new Cambridge Hospital

Nuffield Health plans to open state-of-the-art diagnostic suite

Critical illness claims figures from Royal Liver
Advertisement
Advertisement
Connect with us on:

This site compiles with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information