Holloway Friendly Society has become the first friendly society to guarantee the premiums on its Holloway type income protection plan. The aim is to remove uncertainty about future premium costs.
The new enhanced Classic Plus now includes
- No initial 12 week qualifying period for benefit entitlement
- Definition of Incapacity - 'Own Occupation' for 24 months changing to suited thereafter
- A choice of retirement age between 50 and 65 inclusive
- Level or Escalating Benefit - Benefit payments remain constant throughout the claim or payments increase annually in line with RPI by a maximum of 10% per annum
- Premiums increase with age attained on the 1st January in line with the published guaranteed rate table
- Career break and premium holiday facility
- Three exclusions have been removed.