Aviva has a series of experiential roadshows, designed to encourage you to improve your financial wellbeing.
The roadshows will tour major British shopping destinations over the coming weeks, to enable people to consider their lifestyles and finances in a relaxed setting.
Launching at the Trafford Centre on 12 September, the tour will visit 11 destinations over a nine-week period.
The Aviva Life and Healthcare roadshow will be visiting:
- Trafford Centre in Manchester 12 and 13/09
- Metro Centre in Gateshead 19/09
- Lakeside in Thurrock 26/09
- The Bullring in Birmingham 03/10
- Festival Place in Basingstoke 10/10
- Victoria Centre in Nottingham 17/10
- Highcross in Leicester 24/10
- Silverburn in Glasgow 31/10
- Meadowhall in Sheffield 07/11
- Cabot Circus in Bristol 14/11
The roadshows will offer you the opportunity to meet financial experts face-to-face and use interactive tools to diagnose your attitudes to financial wellbeing. You will also be able to speak to experts about financial planning and test your agility against top Aviva GB & NI team athletes.
As sponsor of UK Athletics, Aviva has enlisted the support of Aviva GB & NI team athletes to attend five of the events with the aim of showing visitors the benefits of a healthy lifestyle. A top athlete from the area will visit the stand from 11am until 1pm at events in Manchester, Thurrock, Birmingham, Nottingham and Sheffield.
There will be a range of interactive activities:
- "Financial wellbeing" quiz to explore your attitude to finances
- Ageing photography to show you how you will look in the future based on your current lifestyle
- Pit yourself against the reaction times of top Aviva GB & NI team athletes
Sue Helmont for Aviva, says: “The roadshow is designed to help de-mystify finance and healthcare and demonstrate how easily even basic planning can contribute to improved financial wellbeing. The interactive activities will provide helpful and interesting information.”