Aviva has improved International Solutions for individuals and businesses. Improvements have been made to the dental and optical, and increased outpatient options.
Core cover benefit enhancements include:
- An increase in the overall benefit limit from £1.5 to £5 million
- Newborn lifetime cover of £20,000 for 112 days increased to £100,000 for 112 days
- Routine chronic cover annual benefit increased from £7500 to £15,000
- Medical practitioner annual benefit increased from £1500 to £2500
- Option to remove mandatory per claim excess on individual policies.
Optional benefit changes include:
- Maternity option - annual benefit limit increased from £7,500 to £10,000
- Reduced out-patient option – increased annual limit for consultations with a specialist, diagnostic tests, surgical procedures and specialist-referred physiotherapy from £1000 to £2500
- New repatriation benefit on its compassionate travel option that enables people to return home to their home country within their region of cover or country of nominated residence if treatment is not available locally
It has added StandbyMD, prompt access to a doctor offering medical support and advice any time of the day or night. 24-7 telephone access or a face-to-face consultation or home visit.