Aetna Global Benefits has new health plan options to increase choice and flexibility for regionally mobile groups and individuals in Africa. The Executive Healthcare Plan now offers additional flexibility and choice in private health care cover for individuals living across the region.
EHP is offered in partnership with Executive Healthcare Solutions, a medical insurance provider based in Kenya. Three EHP plans are now available – EHP Major Medical, EHP Foundation and the new EHP Lifestyle plan – which have different levels of cover and benefits.
Lifestyle Plan features
In addition to cover for hospital stays and outpatient treatment, the new EHP Lifestyle plan includes:
- Routine and restorative dental treatment
- Vaccinations and inoculations
- Routine management of chronic conditions
- Routine pregnancy and childbirth
- Congenital anomalies
- Newborn cover
- HIV/AIDS treatment
- Hormone replacement therapy.
- Transportation of mortal remains r burial costs
- Home nursing
- Hospital cash
- Online global health databank, which provides a doctor and medical facility search tool, city profiles, medical translation services, and worldwide safety and security information; and
- Online health and wellness centre, which provides educational information and resources on key, developing health conditions in the region.