Next week Engage Mutual Assurance launches a new TV campaign to profile its Whole of Life product.
The Harrogate based mutual has used the voice of actress Sarah Parish of Cutting It and Peak Practice to appeal to real people in a series of fun, snappy ads that depict scenes of family life.
The new advertising series, part of Engage’s Get Engaged campaign, launches onto TV screens on Monday 10th September and will be broadcast for six weeks across ITV, Channel 5, Sky, Hallmark and UKTV.
Filmed in Liverpool, the advertisements aim to bring customers to Engage through the phone and the web.
- This is the first television advert that Engage Mutual has done in four years.
- Two adverts of 40 seconds and 10 seconds will be launched on the 10th September and will be shown over a thousand times over a period of 6 weeks.
- The adverts will also be screened during the rugby league play offs and Grand Final in October in order to support the Engage Superleague which engage are title sponsors of.
Karl Elliott, Marketing Director of Engage Mutual Assurance says: “This new advertising campaign aims to raise awareness of the peace of mind that guaranteed-acceptance Whole of Life insurance can provide individuals and their families. We hope it will motivate people to contact Engage to talk more about the possibility of leaving their loved ones something to help them financially when they are no longer around.
Whole of Life product is a simple, hassle free, value for money product which is easily accessible by either phone, mail or internet.
Engage Mutual’s Whole of Life product provides life assurance for the over 50s with guaranteed acceptance and no medical.
The insurance product provides low cost premiums which are guaranteed never to rise for UK residents aged between 50 and 80 at outset, ensuring peace of mind that loved ones will receive a tax free cash lump sum in the event of the policy holder’s death.
- This is not a savings plan. It has no cash in value. It will only pay out on death.
- Depending on how long the policy is in force what is paid in premiums may be more than is paid out on death.
- The amount payable on death normally forms part of the estate and therefore may be subject to inheritance tax unless the plan is written in trust
- Over time inflation will reduce the buying power of the amount paid out on death
engage Mutual Assurance is a trading style of Homeowners Friendly Society (HFSL) and its wholly owned subsidiary engage Mutual Funds Limited (EMFL).
Established in 1980, Homeowners Friendly Society Limited (HFSL) is Registered and Incorporated under the Friendly Societies Act 1992
Life insurance: News update: September 2007