[Skip to content]

Private Healthcare UK
Search our Site

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
verify here.


UK doctor jobs

UK doctor jobs

The private healthcare sector recruits junior doctors for positions as Resident Medical Officers within UK private hospitals. These positions are open to doctors from the UK and abroad, provided that they have the appropriate registration and qualifications.


Coming from overseas to work in the UK

If you are from overseas and want to work as a doctor in the UK, you must first register with the General Medical Council  which maintains the UK register of doctors. Different registration requirements apply to doctors from within the European Economic Area (EEA) and from countries outside. Details of overseas doctor registration requirements are provided here.