Owned by:Independently owned
Simon Leigh is a UKRCP Registered Independent Counsellor specialising in the treatment of addictive disorders such as alcoholism, recreational and prescription drug use, eating disorders, gambling, sex addiction, shopping, over exercise and self harm.
Simon Leigh qualified with a Masters Degree in Addiction Counselling and is both accredited by, and an examiner for, the Federation of Drug and Alcohol Professionals (FDAP).
Prior to setting up private practices in Central and North West London, he was the Treatment Director and Director of Outpatient Services for a leading UK residential and Day-Care treatment centre.
Addiction treatments offered by Simon Leigh in London:
- Drug addiction (recreational & prescription drugs)
- Alcoholism and problem drinking
- Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, compulsive overeating)
- Self-harm (self-mutilation such as cutting and burning)
- Codependency - living with an addict
- Gambling - betting, scratch cards, online casinos
- Sex and love addiction
- Compulsive shopping
- Dysfunctional relationships
- Family members who suffer abusive behaviour and the consequences of addicition
- Anger management
- Relapse prevention - staying clean and sober
- General counselling
- School drug & addiction talks