Providing private specialists for all aspects of paediatric medicine and surgery, at locations throughout the UK.
Where can I find a private paediatric specialist in the UK?
BMI Healthcare is the largest private hospital group in the UK, with 65 state-of-the-art hospitals and four private treatment centres. They work with expert specialist paediatricians countrywide to ensure that children up to the age of 18 receive the very best care and treatment for their condition.
Private paediatric specialists in the UK
BMI Healthcare is able to provide quick and easy access to experienced consultants specialising in the treatment of children including:
- Paediatric dermatologists
- Paediatric cardiologists
- Paediatric haematologists
- Paediatric oncologists
- Paediatric orthopaedic surgeons
Paediatric services available at BMI Healthcare
- Diagnosis and treatment of allergies, including eczema and asthma
- Assessment of developmental difficulties, including Asperger's syndrome and ADHD
- Assessment and treatment of neurological illness or injury
- Assessment and treatment of respiratory problems in children
- Hearing and audiology services
- Speech and language therapy
Offering expert paediatric surgery
The specialist paediatric surgeons at BMI Healthcare are able to offer the full range of operations for children, including:
- Insertion of grommets
- Pinnaplasty for ear correction
- Inguinal and umbilical hernia repair
- Circumcision for balanitis xerotica obliterans (BXO)
- Corrective surgery for a squint
- Surgery for testicular problems
- Surgery for bladder problems
What happens if my child has to go into hospital?
BMI Healthcare aims to make any hospital stay as stress free as possible for both the child and their parents. Their comfortable and friendly hospitals provide a safe environment with a range of toys and games to suit the child's age. Parental beds are available and typically access to play specialists and teachers can be arranged if an extended hospital stay is necessary. Children can choose their meals from a special menu approved by a paediatric dietician.
How can I arrange for my child to see a private paediatric specialist at BMI Healthcare?
BMI Healthcare welcomes both patients with private medical insurance and self-funding patients. An indicative cost for paediatric treatment can be obtain by phoning 0800 142 2316 or a quote for paediatric treatment is available via the BMI Healthcare website.
The costs of paediatric treatment can be spread out using BMI Healthcare's unique credit card, The BMI Card.
BMI National Enquiry Centre
Unit1, Cameron Court
Tel: 0800 656 9606
Fax: 0141 882 6326
Web site: www.bmihealthcare.co.uk
Intuition Communication Ltd bears no responsibility for information published on this website, which concerns or relates to advertisers and their products and services. Read Disclaimer in full.