Before signing up for any weight loss plan / programme, or weight management programme, you should ask these questions:
- What are the health risks associated with your weight loss program?
- What data can you show me that proves your weight management program actually works?
- Do customers keep off the weight after they leave the diet program?
- What are the costs for membership, weekly fees, food, supplements, maintenance, and counseling? What's the payment schedule for the weight loss program? Are any costs covered under health insurance? Do you give refunds if I drop out?
- Do you have a maintenance program? Is it part of the weight loss plan package or does it cost extra?
- What kind of professional supervision is provided on the weight loss plan? What are the credentials of these professionals?
- What are the weight management program's requirements? Are there special menus or foods, counseling visits, or exercise plans?
(Source - USA - Food and Drug Administration)
Featured weight loss management programmes
Find a clinic
Private Healthcare UK maintains a database of weight loss clinics, obesity clinics, and hospitals providing obesity surgery, and weight loss programmes or plans.
Search the database....
Get a quote
By filling in one enquiry form, you can obtain information about weight loss solutions such as obesity management and surgery, weight loss plans, or enquire about the costs of obesity treatment in the UK. Your enquiry will be forwarded to three of our participating treatment providers.
Complete the enquiry form....
Weight loss treatment abroad
Have you considered going overseas for weight loss treatment? Private Healthcare UK also has providers of weight loss treatment abroad.