Ramsay Health Care offer
a comprehensive range of orthopaedic treatments. Ramsay is one of the UK's leading providers
of private healthcare with 22 private hospitals, nine treatment centres and
three neurological units.
Foot and ankle surgery at Ramsay Health Care
A bunion is a bony lump on the side of the foot at the base of the big toe. Bunions are usually the result of shoes that are too tight and have high heels.
Bunions may be associated with arthritis of the joint at the base of the big toe.
The main alternative to surgery is to adapt your shoes so that they fit comfortably.
Bunion surgery may involve releasing or tightening ligaments, realigning your big toe and straightening your smaller toes.
Other foot and ankle treatments
- Lesser toe deformities
- Heel pain (Plantar Fascitis)
- Arthritis of the foot and ankle
- Steriod/local anaesthic injection
- Arthoroscopy with debridement
- Treatment for all fractures of the foot and ankle including
calcaneal, pilon and lisfranc injuries
- Treatment of sports injuries of the foot and ankle
- Treatment of tendon disorders of the foot and ankle
- Achilles tendon
- Peroneal tendon
- Tibialis posterior tendon
- Morton neuroma
Read more about Ramsay Health Care UK.
Patients' Choice Awards
4 of Ramsey's Hospitals have won the prestigious Patients'
Choice Awards. Click on the links below to read their patients' reviews: