Spire Healthcare is the UK’s second largest healthcare provider with 37 hospitals in the UK treating nearly 1 million patients each year.
The main hospital is located in Worcester, with outreach clinics in Droitwich, Malvern, Bromsgrove and Moreton in Marsh providing initial consultations and non-surgical treatments. A new clinic is planned for Cheltenham in the spring of 2013.
The hospital is situated in a very pleasant setting near to junction 7 of the M5 motorway and is equipped with single rooms with en-suite bathrooms for private patients; two theatres; a full imaging suite with fixed site MRI and visiting CT; and a new Out Patient Department with consulting, treatment and minor ops rooms.
The safety and wellbeing of the patient is our key priority and in support of this,
all of our patient care is Consultant led and supported by a resident doctor on site 24 hours each day.
For patients and visitors a relaxing new Coffee Lounge is available which serves a range of coffees/teas and fresh food throughout the day.
Our services are available to everyone – whether or not you are insured with Bupa, AXA PPP, Norwich Union or another private health insurance company. If you are paying for your own treatment, we offer one-off private treatment at Spire South Bank Hospital, with a fixed price agreed in advance. We also offer services to NHS patients on behalf of the NHS.
Specialist clinics include:
• The state of the art SPIRE Eye Centre - a centre of clinical excellence providing ophthalmological diagnostic, laser, medical and surgical treatments for a full range of eye conditions.
• The Lodge - an exclusive cosmetic suite situated in the grounds of the hospital offering a range of surgery such as breast enlargement, breast reduction, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), liposuction, facelift, eyelid surgery and nose reshaping as well as a range of non-surgical treatments;
• Orthopaedic Bone & Joint Clinic providing diagnosis and treatments for hip, knee, foot & ankle, hand, wrist, elbow, shoulder and spine problems. The Bone & Joint Clinic has an integrated Physiotherapy department;
• Weight Loss Clinic offering obesity surgery including gastric bands, gastric bypass or sleeve gastrectomy supported by a dedicated weight loss specialist support team;
• Breast Care Clinic providing rapid diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer and related breast disease. The clinic is accredited by BUPA as a breast care centre of excellence. Our teams also treat skin cancer, prostate cancer, bladder cancer, lung cancer and we provide bowel cancer screening, colonoscopy and gastroscopy.
• Other specialities offered include Women’s Health (gynaecology); Men’s Health (prostate & general urology); General Surgery; Weight Loss Surgery; Ear Nose & Throat; Maxillo-Facial; Cardiology and General Medicine.
Spire South Bank Hospital hosts a Bupa Wellness health assessment centre offering a range of private health checks.