ENT surgery and head and neck surgery performed by leading specialists at one of London's foremost private hospitals.
Where can I find private ENT surgery in London?
King Edward VII's Hospital Sister Agnes is centrally situated in London's West End. Originally founded in 1899 as a hospital for wounded and sick officers, it is now a modern private hospital offering state-of-the-art facilities and technology combined with the highest standards of care.
King Edward VII's Hospital Sister Agnes works with ENT and head and neck surgeons who have been carefully selected as recognised leaders in their fields to provide the very best treatment for all conditions affecting the ear, nose, throat, head and neck.
Offering the highest quality private ENT surgery
King Edward VII's Hospital Sister Agnes is consistently ranked as one of the best hospitals in the UK, based on patient satisfaction surveys. Their impeccable services and facilities include:
- 58 private ensuite bedrooms with air conditioning
- Three hospital wards
- One of the highest nurse to patient ratios in the industry, overseen by the hospital's Matron
- Resident medical officers on duty 24 hours of the day
- The highest standards of hygiene with no cases of MRSA or Cdifficile ever recorded
- Five star catering with meals suitable for every dietary requirement
- Three state-of-the-art operating theatres (two with laminar airflow technology)
- Full range of diagnostic imaging techniques including 128 slice CT and MRI
Expert ENT surgery & head and neck surgery in London
The highly experienced ENT and head and neck surgeons at King Edward VII's Hospital Sister Agnes are able to provide treatment for all otolaryngological conditions including:
- Hearing problems and hearing loss
- Balance disorders
- Nasal and sinus tumours
- Swallowing problems
- Tumours of the throat and larynx
- Voice disorders including vocal cord nodules, spasmodic dysphonia and gender reassignment surgery
- Thyroid disorders
- Diseases affecting the salivary glands
- Head and neck cancers
How can I get ENT surgery at King Edward VII's Hospital Sister Agnes?
King Edward VII's Hospital Sister Agnes has direct settlement agreements with most UK based private medical insurance companies, however patients should check with their insurer that they are fully covered before starting treatment. Patients insured with a non-UK based insurer are advised to check their cover, as they are required to pay the account initially and then claim it back.
King Edward VII's Hospital Sister Agnes welcomes patients who do not have private medical insurance. Information on prices for ENT surgery can be obtained by calling +44 (0) 20 7467 4310.
Grants are available via The Charity of Alexander Michael Levy for patients who live, or have lived, in London to assist uninsured patients with hospital fees.
Financial assistance for armed forces personnel
keeping with its founding history, King Edward VII's Hospital Sister
Agnes is able to offer financial assistance in the form of a mean tested
grant to currently serving and retired Service men and women and their
spouses, widows or widowers, who are seeking ENT surgery. Uninsured
personnel are also eligible for a 20% subsidy on their hospital bill.
King Edward VII’s Hospital Sister Agnes
Tel: +44 (0) 207486 4411
Website: King Edward VII’s Hospital Sister Agnes
Finding the hospital: Location details and map