Travel insurance for a single trip of up to 94 days.
- Lower age limit 18
- Upper age limit 85
- With a pre-existing medical condition - defined as:
a. Any respiratory condition (relating to the lungs or breathing); any heart, circulatory, kidney, liver or cerebal condition; any stroke or central nervous system disorder; for which you have ever received treatment.
b. Any cancer for which you have received any diagnosis or treatment within the last five years.
c. Any medical condition for which you have received surgery, in-patient treatment or investigations in a hospital or clinic within the last two years.
Important areas covered with limits shown
- Cancellation/curtailment £1000
- Baggage/Passport £2000
- Emergency Medical/Travel epenses £5million
- Personal Liability £2 million
- 24-hour medical emergency and repatriation service provided by:
- Global Excel Management - For travellers to the U.S.A and Canada
- Mapfre Asistencia - For travellers to all other Countries
- Hospital expenses
- Funeral expenses abroad
- Personal Accident
- Personal money and documents
- Baggage delay
- Replacement passport
- Loss or damage to medical aids
- Loss or damege to prescribed medication
- Delayed departure
- Missed departure/connection
- Legal expenses
- Increased cancellation limit
- £10 discount for buying online
Last updated: 9 August 2011