You can save up to 35% on existing premiums*
*Savings based on responses provided from April 2010 to June 2010 by individuals discussing their private medical insurance needs.
Health-on-line provide private healthcare (private medical insurance) for people across the UK, that allows you to take greater control over your healthcare by:
- Enabling you to arrange private medical insurance on-line, simply and quickly. With the knowledge that if you want to speak to someone they're only a phone call away.
- Giving you a choice over the contents of your health cover. You start with the core benefits of their Essential Cover and then have the choice to upgrade your cover by adding extra options. Their step by step health insurance quotation process makes it easy to view the cost of different cover options and amend your personal quote.
- Offering excellent, reliable service whenever it's required.
Why not try it? Get an instant quote for private health insurance.
Taking the pain out of treatment costs with Health-on-line
If you need private healthcare - Health-on-line want to make it easy for you.
Their cover has been designed to enable you to tailor cover to your private healthcare needs.
Mix and match your private healthcare benefits - protect yourself against the things that concern you most and set up a healthcare plan that suits your budget.
Up to 50% no claims discount - for every year you don't claim, you'll earn a discount.
Underwritten by AXA PPP healthcare - an industry leader. If you do need to claim, you're in safe hands.
Fully regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA). Firm Reference number: 308776
Best of all, you can do it on-line in minutes (without filling in a form).
Access to a private consultant promptly. You can choose from over 200 private hospitals within the AXA PPP healthcare Directory of Hospitals - whichever is most convenient for you.
Enjoy private healthcare without worrying about paying out a big lump sum. By taking out their health cover you can avoid unexpected costs at a time when you need them least.
Private health plans
Cover can provide peace of mind across the entire spectrum of health - from life threatening illnesses such as cancer to conditions that reduce the quality of your life such as cataracts or varicose veins.
Essential cover - the core of your cover
Essential cover is a solid private healthcare plan that offers great value. It might be all you need or you may want to treat it as the base for building a more personalised plan.
- 24/7, 365 days a year access to Health at Hand - a confidential medical information line staffed by healthcare professionals
- Private in-patient and day patient treatment at over 200 hospitals from AXA PPP healthcare's Directory of Hospitals
- Associated specialist costs
- Out patient surgical procedures
- Radiotherapy and chemotherapy
- Ambulance transport between hospitals
- Parent accommodation
- MRI, CT & PET scans on specialist referral
Private healthcare options
As private healthcare is uniquely modular and doesn't come as a pre-packaged plan you have more flexibility. You can mix and match the cover options to create your ideal private healthcare plan.
Private medical insurance is designed to provide cover for the diagnosis and/or necessary active treatment of diseases, illness or injury. It is not designed to provide cover for preventative treatment or long-term treatment of chronic conditions. Health-on-Line will ensure that you have access to this diagnosis and/or treatment at a time and place that suits you. The Member's Handbook will provide a detailed guide to what's included under their health cover.
Take out a private healthcare policy with Health-on-Line, you can be sure that whatever life throws at you, you could receive prompt private medical care and choose where and when you want to be treated.
80 Holdenhurst Road
Information tel: 01202 544 445
Professional advisors tel: 01202 544 480
Fax: 01202 315879
Intuition Communication Ltd bears no responsibility for information published on this website, which concerns or relates to advertisers and their products and services. Read Disclaimer in full.