Buy online today and get one month free and a chance to win a 42’’ Plasma TV!
Get health cover from just 25p a day
Why choose CashBack?
It’s an affordable health cash plan which gives you money back to help you pay for routine and ‘not so routine’ eligible treatments whether you choose the NHS or go privately.
Cash back towards a range of everyday healthcare bills such as:
- Dental check-ups and treatment
- Optical treatment - eyesight tests, prescription glasses, lenses or contact lenses
- Specialist consultations and visits, physiotherapy, chiropractic, homeopathy and a whole range of other treatments
Cash sum for emergencies and accidents: With CashBack you can also get a cash sum for your unexpected health costs including dental accidents and some personal accident cover.
Children are covered at no extra cost: Unlike some companies, they provide full cover to all your dependent children under 18.
Plans from just 25p a day:
You’ll also get 1 month FREE when you buy online plus a chance to win a 42’’ Plasma TV
With CashBack from AXA PPP healthcare you’re covered by one of the UK's largest health insurance companies.
Visit their website for the full range of benefits and exclusions.
How does it work?
It’s really simple:
Step 1: Receive your eligible treatment
Step 2: Send your original receipts to us
Step 3: We’ll send you your cheque
or visit their website for more information on CashBack
CashBack is provided by AXA PPP healthcare, one of the UK’s most experienced private medical insurance providers
They have been helping people to access the medical care they need for over 70 years and paid more than £3.1m in claims every working day in 2011
AXA PPP healthcare is a part of the AXA Group, one of the world’s largest insurance companies
So you can be assured that your family’s health cover needs are in safe hands
Product information and contact details
In these tough financial times, it’s reassuring to know that you can focus on your health and wellbeing without being worried about the costs.
CashBack, AXA PPP healthcare’s health cash plan helps you take control of your day-to-day health care bills by giving you a cash sum after you visit your dentist, optician or physiotherapist. It also provides a cash benefit towards specialist consultants or if you need to stay in a hospital for some time.
18 to 65 to join the scheme.
- Plans start from just 25p a day
- No medical assessment or tests required
- Fixed monthly premiums which do not increase with your age
- Discounted gym membership and the chance to win a 42" Plasma TV once you join
- dental treatments and accident
- specialist consultation fees including diagnostics tests
- specialist allergy testing
- hospital in-patient
- intensive care hospital in-patient
- childbirth - per child for single, twins, triplets
- accidental death
- accidental loss of sight
- accidental loss of hearing
- hearing aid
- healthcheck/lifestyle assessment benefit
- Health at Hand medical information and stress counselling helpline
Basis of cover
- three levels of covers available – Bronze/Silver/Gold
- all dependent children under 18 years old covered at no extra cost
- covers pre-existing conditions
- dual or joint cover available for partners
- premium for dual cover - 16% less than individual premium amounts
Want to know more?
Last updated: 6 August 2012