What's better? Private or NHS healthcare?
Life or Personal Accident?
- What benefits should I expect?
- Which policy is right for me?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I get a quote?
- The need for personal accident insurance
- When should plan benefits start?
- Tax on payments
- Types of policy
- Typical exclusions and limitations
- What is Personal Accident Insurance?
- Is terrorism covered?
Some Personal Accident plans only cover accidental death. Life policies tend to pay on any type of death. Personal accident plans are much cheaper than Life ones, but far more restrictive.
When looking at a Death only Personal Accident plan, look beyond the insurer sales pitch. They may not tell you that in an accident you have a many more times chance of being injured than killed.