Who can you complain to about private hospital care?
Dental discount plans
A dental discount plan, is where you pay an annual membership fee and get access to a network of dentists who have agreed to work for reduced fees.
- More than half the population goes to a private dentist
- Few have dental insurance in any form
- Dental insurance does not cover cosmetic dentistry
- Some people prefer a self-pay option
- Dental discount plans have been developed in the USA
- They are now being introduced here
- These are not insurances
- You still have to pay all the bill
- They use a network of dentists around the UK
- They offer savings of up to 20% on list prices
- The annual membership fee is the same, however many procedures you have