- Health-on-Line is a specialist private health insurance provider
- Owned by AXA PPP healthcare
- Private medical insurance underwritten by AXA PPP healthcare
Health-on-Line recognise that purchasing health insurance can often be a confusing and costly process. That’s why they aim to put the customer at the heart of their experience – providing Dedicated Account Managers, meaning customers speak to the same person, as well as experience competitive prices.
Why buy from Health-on-Line?
- The opportunity to tailor your policy: to suit your needs and budget. On most policies Core Cover is offered as standard, however you can then boost your cover should you wish by adding different cover options to suit your needs – such as Comprehensive Cancer and Mental Health cover. If you want to lower the cost, add an excess, or a six-week safety net option.
- Market Leading Heart & Cancer Cover & NCD Levels – As part of their standard product, Health For You, Health-on-Line offer market leading levels of cover.
- Excellent Customer Service: whenever it’s required through our Dedicated Account Managers. Health-on-Line currently hold a 98% service satisfaction rating through review site Feefo, as well as a Gold Merchant award for their excellent standards of care.
- Peace of Mind: Health-on-Line are backed by one of the UK’s leading healthcare insurers – AXA PPP healthcare, so you can be sure you are in very safe hands.
If you would like a quote from Health-on-Line please visit www.health-on-line.co.uk
Health-on-Line are fully regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Firm Reference Number: 3655704