Non surgical cosmetic treatments: Transform
The Transform Cosmetic Surgery Group offer a choice of cosmetic treatments to renew, refresh and revitalise your face and body without surgery.
Transform have over 30 years of specialist experience in cosmetic treatments. Their unrivalled experience allows you to have confidence in every aspect of their care, which is regulated and audited by the Healthcare Commission. Across their 20 cosmetic treatment clinics in the UK they provide many cosmetic non-surgical treatments such as facial rejuvenation, microdermabrasion, line and wrinkle smoothing and cosmetic dentistry.
Take advantage of a free consultation and give them a call on 0845 1646312 for an informal, no obligation discussion.
Their friendly and approachable patient care coordinators, along with the nursing team and the specialist doctors and nurses will be able to answer all your questions and provide you with sound, sensible advice tailored to your individual needs. They will assess your situation honestly and be happy to discuss options and provide you with the information that will help you to make the right choices for you.
Why choose Transform?
Transform is Britain's largest and most popular cosmetic surgery group. They have been helping people transform their lives through cosmetic surgery and treatment for over 30 years and have treated more than 150,000 patients.
- Transform have built their reputation by offering excellence in clinical care. The highly qualified and specialist cosmetic surgeons who work with them and their dedicated nursing staff are among the best in the business because they specialise in cosmetic surgery and treatment.
All of their staff are specialists in their fields, from your personal patient care co-ordinator through to the nursing team and surgeons. You will find them approachable, friendly and extremely professional.
- They pride themselves on the quality of their patient information, patient care and the quality of their results.
- They are unique in that they run their own purpose built hospitals offering the highest levels of care, privacy and comfort. Both their hospitals and clinics are registered and regularly audited by the Healthcare Commission
- With one of the largest networks of cosmetic clinics across the UK, they will have a clinic conveniently located near you
- Via their extensive network of clinics they offer individual consultation, sophisticated anti-ageing facial rejuvenation and other popular non-surgical treatments.
Before and after semi-permanent makeup
Highly qualified and experienced staff
All Transform staff are specialists in their fields, from the personal patient care co-ordinator through to the nursing team and surgeons. You will find them approachable, friendly and extremely professional.
The highly qualified and specialist cosmetic surgeons who work with them are among the best in the business - because they specialise in cosmetic surgery. Many are either accredited or practising NHS surgeons, each treating between 300 and 800 patients every year, giving them vast experience of cosmetic procedures.
All are members of FRCS (Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons) as well as one or more of the leading professional bodies, such as BAPS (British Association of Plastic Surgeons), BAAPS (British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) and BACS (British Association of Cosmetic Surgeons).
They also engage the services of accredited NHS consultant anesthetists and have a team of qualified nurses and patient care co-ordinators.
Extensive network of clinics
Transform can offer cosmetic surgery consultations and non-surgical treatments at clinics across the UK:
Transform own 2 dedicated cosmetic surgery hospitals